Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Chest Round 2!


Just for fun, here is another Chest routine.

Today was my normal Chest day so I hit it even though it was still a little sore from Friday. I know everyone won't have time for 1000 reps but this should give you a good, well-rounded routine:

Dumbbell Flyes: 2 x 25, 1 x15 (warm-up)
Incline Bench: 12, 10, 10, 8
Dumbbell Flat Bench: 12, 10, 10, 8
Decline Hammer: 3 x 12-15
Cable Crossovers: 3 x 15-20
Flat Bench: 10 x 10 (THIS IS NOT A TYPO)

Other than the Flat Bench, increase weight on every exercise. On the Incline Bench and Dumbbell Flat Bench make sure you take a decent rest between sets and push that weight! On everything else try to keep the pace!

Please excuse my face in the photo. I was hurting but two sayings come to mind: "No pain no gain!" and "Be sore or be sorry!"

Any questions? Just ask!

DO YOU

-SideMeat

No comments:

Post a Comment